Fix "Windows Resource Protection could not Start the Repair Service" ErrorWe have a solution of How to Repair System files by scan in Windows 7 using the "sfc" command. But unfortunately if you got "Windows Resource Protection Could not Start the Repair Service" error when trying to perform the above action, you have to fix it.
Cause of the error is that Windows Modules Installer service has been disabled on your system.
You just need to enable this.
Lets do it :
1. Type Services in Start menu search box and hit enter.
2. At services window select services(Local) section from the left panel.
3. Locate the service named Windows Modules Installer and Double-click on it.
4. Set the Startup type to Manual.
5. Click Apply and Ok to make the change.
6. Now follow the How to Repair System files by scan in Windows 7 steps to fix your system files.